Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wedding jitters

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

I know it's too early to have any wedding jitters at this point of moment. My wedding is not in another 6 months. But being the unemployed self, I don't have much things to do right now except, planning and planning and planning for my wedding, until one day I decided that I have had enough!

I'm tired of browsing for fabrics for my dress, flowers, make up, and other things that involves with wedding.

I'm tired of visiting varieties of fabric stores looking for the ultimate fabric of my desire at the most reasonable price.

So, I decided to give myself a useful thing to do to keep my mind off these wedding stuff..

And guess what I've chosen for myself to do?

DIY tissue paper flowers for my DIY photocorner..

A big, huge HAHAHAAH for me..

So, how to make a tissue paper flower..?

There's countless of blogs that quoted on this.. and you can just type into google or youtube and wallah! you will be served with thousands of links on how to do it.

These would be how the flowers will look like..


No comments:

Post a Comment