Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pakej Andaman

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Hmmmm... looking for a wedding dress is not an easy task to do. Before I made my decision, I went to several boutiques to check their packages and tried on a few dresses. I wanted to wear a jubah like dress. Not too tight, but look bridal.

So, the first day I went dress-hunting, I came upon this boutique that offers a package of RM 1600 for a new pair of wedding attire for both female and male of my own desired design, a one panel dais (for a place to take photos only) and 1 session of make up. The first time, my sisters weren't very thrilled. She thought that it was too expensive. I have to pay rm1600 and do not get the dress. She persuaded me to have my wedding attire tailored.

So, I went out again, for fabric-hunting which took me several days of searching and surveying prices. The good thing about this was, I learned a hell lot of things about bridal fabric. I learned about chiffon, satin, laces, their different types, their prices and even how to match the colours.

Unfortunately, my knowledge wouldn't be put to any use because a few days ago, my mum started saying that I should take the rm 1600 package. She said that it's better to rent the dress instead of having one made because the likeliness that I would wear it again is very scanty (which is the reason i wanted to rent in the first place before my sister persuaded me otherwise)

So, there I was again, with my mum and eldest sister at the bridal shop.
Paying a first deposit of rm100 for the package...

So, the problem with My dress is settled.

Another problem is with the groom attire because he doesn't want to wear something other than baju melayu. So I told him that, the tailor will make a new groom attire if you requested for different design but if you want to wear baju melayu, she will just give the one she already have... But he still wanted to wear baju melayu.. so, what else can I say..

So, that's that. the only thing that I need to do about wedding attires after this is to pay for the rest of the payment (have to wait until I start working) and find the dress for bertandang at his side.

**sudah tidak ada mood nk rancang perkahwinan sendiri**

No comments:

Post a Comment