Saturday, June 30, 2012

Wedding date revised??

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Just got back from induction program for 4 days and 3 nights. pheww..

I got the hospital that I applied for, Alhamdulillah..

But after I got the letter, I realised that my wedding date might clash with the duration of my tag of the 2nd posting.

FIY, for housemen working in government hospitals in Malaysia we need to undergo 2 weeks of tagging..

It's not that I can't apply for leave during that date. It will be difficult but it can be done, inshaAllah..

My main problem is that, none of my friends would be able to attend my wedding if that happens! Because they would also be doing their tagging rotation. And giving excuse such as wanting to attend a friend's wedding wouldn't be such a strong one to put in into the application form, would it?

Erghh.. I don't know what to do right now..

Have to wait until monday so that I could confirm the rotation schedule and then I would have to call to adjust the booking date of the hall..

Pray that everything would be at ease, InshaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment